Sunday, May 27, 2012

Do it with a Rockstar

Okay.  To get myself back into Blogging...since I've been kind of out of it for a while, I am going to do a 30 day challenge thing.

Day One: Write some basic things about yourself

Basic things.  My hair is blonde (naturally).  My eyes are green, but can look blue in certain lights combined with certain colors.  I live with my parents and I need to lose about 65lbs (which is better than the 165lbs I had to lose 4 years ago).  I have a cat named Mab.  She's 5 years old.  I love reading, writing, playing ukulele and guitar.  I work at the local hospital.  I'm a scheduler there, and while the work is kind of monotonous and boring, I do like most of the people.  I would love to work for a comic book company one day, and am keeping my eyes open for positions that could move me towards that (I am looking at you Marvel).  I have never had a boyfriend.  I am still a virgin.  I don't currently have a favorite author (I used to, but I don't want to talk about it).  I'm 5'6".

That's pretty much all the basics that I can think of.  Good start thought I think.  YAY!

No comments: