Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I promise not to try not to fuck with your mind

My new job has been good thus far. It's interesting seeing it from a little bit of a different perspective. Sometimes you look at a month for a floor and you just go..."Well, that sucks" and then you try and move people around enough that everything sucks just about equally. I still don't have absolutely complete access to Kronos, so that's kind of annoying since my boss forgot to do anything before he left.

Having some vacation issues since my boss apparently completely missed my last vacation request. I'm hoping that they didn't accidentally approve anyone who requested after me. Because technically there's should be pulled and mine should be put in. Ugh. Messiness. But I'd push the issue. I hate that.

I'm dying a little from working days right now. They kill me completely. I just want to sleep all of the time. Really aggravating when it's finally nice out.

I really think that's all my brain can handle right now...blegh

1 comment:

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Hey there, my pointy needle wielding pirate! That's one of my favorite things to do... get lost in my imagination. ^-^
So, if you ever don't come back from one of your day dreams, I'm totally coming to find you. We can hang out somewhere better than here & I'll bring the cats. =D

XOXO