Saturday, May 07, 2011

It's how my friend history here made me

Still trying to get better at the emblogginning. Slowly doing so I think.

Today is my last day as a staffing clerk. At least for a while. The nice thing is that I will have every Saturday off and ever other Friday/Sunday. The other thing that I'm kind of ambivalent about is working 9a-5p. While it's nice that I will get off at 1730 every evening it's kind of gross to have to be here at 0900 every morning. Not as bad as 0700 which I will unfortunately be doing 5 days a week for the next two weeks. Kind of going to suck. I've already warned people not to talk to me probably for at least 2 hours. Also Katie and I are probably going to be bored by day 3 if not sooner.

Weightloss wise I am still losing but very slowly. I have been really bad about food for the last two weeks. I need to get back to more veggies and fruit and things like that. Or at least refried beans. Ugh. Low cal soups and stuff are good too. It's just kind of expensive to buy all that stuff for myself so I just end up eating what's around. And I want to be good about it and then I'm just not. I need a better tracking system. No, I just need to set a time of the day aside at the end of it were I sit down and write everything I've eaten for the day down onto a sheet of paper. That would be the best solution to that I think.

Well, at least a bit of a plan anyway. I'm thinking about getting a gym membership as well when I move onto 9-5's because I think it will be easier to go either before or after work. I'll have to trial it and see how it goes. Or at least get a better work out regimen going. Maybe I should be like Neil Gaiman and listen to Bleak House whilst exercising. Or any other audiobook. That should keep me distracted enough to maybe not notice that I'm exercising.

I'll trial some things and see if they work better than things I've tried before.

Later Interwebs.

No comments: